Falsies or Lash Extension? Pros and Cons, You decide!My Beauty Airlines
You're probably here because you've heard the endless debate of lash extension or falsies and trying to figure which is the best? Well, let me help you, in this blog, we will state the pros and cons of each option. This will tell you which is best for you.
Strip false lashes
- Budget-Friendly: Strip lashes can range between $5-30, high-quality false lashes can be used up 25-30 times.
- Removable: you can take them off, and give your face a rest whenever.
- Reusable: false lashes are reusable, this is what makes them budget-friendly.
- Noticeable: false lashes are more noticeable in general but especially in photos.
- Choices: you’ve so many styles to pick from, you can pick your lash for the occasion/look.
- Low Maintenance: you only need to remove them at the end of the day with the rest of your makeup. Make sure to remove lash glue from your eyelid, and clean the lashes.
- Difficult: you may struggle to put them on.
- Time-consuming: if you struggle to apply falsies, this may become a time-consuming issue for you. Surely practice makes perfect! Doing makeup is something you had to learn too.
- Allergies: you could be allergic to the adhesive lash glue.
- Woke up like this: the extension will be on all day and night, no need to do anything.
- Can last up to 3-4 weeks.
- Natural: extensions appear more natural, they mimic your natural lashes.
- Custom: you get to choose the length and volume of the lashes, and material between synthetic, silk and mink.
- Pricey: extensions are more expensive as this requires the labour of a licensed lash technician to apply them for you.
- Time: application of lashes can take up 2.5-3 hours, and refills can take 30min-1hour.
- High Maintenance: requires to refill every 2-3 weeks. Cannot use any cotton pads or oil with extensions on.
- Habit: if you have a habit of rubbing your eye, this will cause damage to your lashes.
- Unlicensed technician: if done by unlicensed can lead to pink eye due to not clean tools, loss of lashes, or glue causing eye injury.
- Allergies: possibly allergic to lash adhesive used for the extensionS.
Which is better?
Well, they’re better for different reasons! If you’re someone who likes to be able to change their look depending on the occasion, and sometimes just needs a break from all the makeup, false lashes are your answer! False lashes will also be the best option for those on a budget. You will spend less but get more choices? Sounds lovely to me!
If you’re someone who doesn’t have time to apply makeup every morning. Your day-to-day life doesn’t require much of a change in your look. Lash extension would be perfect for you as this allows you to just go in the mornings, they provide the most natural look.
You can start shopping for false lashes with My Beauty Airlines, our lashes are premium and lightweight. They last up to 25-30 wears.